Thursday, December 28, 2006

change your life. now

so your sitting there on your little computer trying to figure out why your life sucks. Read on.

Well its probably because your electronica is getting a little boring. This evening I happened upon an all changing visual gadget I have never heard of or seen, anywhere. Anyway I was just spazing away and I happened to hit the shift key 5 times and........voila.

The experience changed my computer lifestyle forever. It will change yours. And its free. Its tru the greatest things in life are free.

So do it, hit shift five times. You won't regret it.
.
.
.
.
.
For those daring enough to do the deed these are instructions: Go to the display tab and check the box at the top that calls for high contrast. Click on settings to the right of said box then select desired display option, ie., high contrast #1. Then select ok. Then select apply. Repeat until desired affect is obtained. I hope you enjoy this as much as I did.

I present to you STICKY KEYS. I wonder how I ever lived without this.

4 comments:

phil said...

that's fantastic. i consider myself a computer genius and i've never found this.

FishHead said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
FishHead said...

I would like some elaboration on why this changed your life. Is it that hard to hit the ctrl and s keys at the same time?

yoohoo said...

your right, it didn't change my life i just thought it was pretty crazy to have this nearly hidden program in windows that changes the color scheme in every program including the internet. kinda weird but interesting enough to let people know what they dont know.