Sunday, December 17, 2006

All I want for Christmas.....

Mommy:

You haven't asked me yet, so I'm worried. I have a simple list. I am a simple person. I like warm cotton and long sleeves, these are few of my favorite things.

In addition, however I would like:

A wood 32" baseball bat.
A leather ball with a tri-colored tail called a "FOX tail"

And because I remain unemployed, cash. Also, homemade Christmas cards.

What will I give?

I will give presents to my parents and to my sister Melissa. A present will be given to Melissa because last year we decided on a set rotation and the rotation this year being younger sibs give to their older sib.

4 comments:

phil said...

so where are you going to get a job?

phil said...

by the way - i suggest putting a link to your amazon wishlist also. if you'reinterested, i'll give you a patch of code to paste into your blog to make it happen. assuming of course, you have an amazon wishlist.

Rachel said...

So I guess I'm giving you presents then?? But I think we should do the younger sibs because no one else is coming home... so Melissa has me, I have you, and you have Melissa. Sound good??

Anonymous said...

I hope you have fun with the fam!