Friday, January 19, 2007

cheese pizza

I start my new job on monday at ARUP laboratories working in the molecular infectious disease department. Actually I have to do an orientation for about a day and a half and then more paper work and then I probably start training the following week. So because I was offered this position about a week and a half ago, I decided not to deliver pizza. I'll probably work some other job on my off weeks. I will work 7 days on 7 days off from 7-5.30, tuesdays through monday. So I may be able to take some trips and also get another job, I'm not really sure at this point, all I know is that I only work 26 weeks of the year. The hope is that I can find a travel partner with this same schedule and we can tour the world. If anyone is interested please let me know. My people will contact your people.

7 comments:

phil said...

what's the pay look like on that? is it salary or what? you may as well schedule a trip out to your nation's capital.

Rachel said...

you don't have Sundays off? That's no good...

Anonymous said...

yyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaathatswhatimtalkinabout

Anonymous said...

ssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssimsohappyforyouineverthoughthepizzaindustriecouldholdyoutr

Anonymous said...

yeah what she said

Anonymous said...

Have fun!

phil said...

so you get a job and never blog again?