Monday, September 11, 2006

Musings of munchkins

Conversation with Elizabeth.

She has recently been learning words in Kindergarten that rhyme, such as ran, tan, fan, etc.

Somehow the conversation came around to baby names and other names.

Of course, Ned, Ted and Led were mentioned.

And the sneaky question by Elizabeth, "What's your wife's name gonna be?"

"Well I don't know I haven't met her yet," I replied.

"Well your gonna have to know her name so you know when you meet her!"

"Oh of course. Well her name is going to be Jasmine. 'Cause she's gonna taste good."

"Your gonna eat her?" Elizabeth asked, a little confused.

This is mostly to inform all that no, I am not a cannibal.

3 comments:

fijigirl said...

I'm jealous that you get to spend time with the girls. They say the cutest things! Have fun on your trip to Idaho.

Rachel said...

Oh wow. That was amazing. Thank you, I had a good laugh. Hope you're enjoying your time with them, it was good to see you, I'm glad you came up! :)

phil said...

i think it's fitting that on the five year anniversary you post this