Wednesday, May 31, 2006

Benefits of lab work

Got slapped in the face with formaldehyde just a couple of hours ago. It was kind of like eating something really hot and getting a rush to the nasal cavity. Although I'm sure I killed a few brain cells as well. Whats a couple more? It makes me wonder why people do stuff like this on purpose. The last thing I need is less brain cells. I'm not very smart as it is. I'd like to thank the DARE program for helping me say NO to all the illicit drugs that have been offered to me in the last year.

6 comments:

Rachel said...

Wow, sounds exciting! Yeah, dare really is great huh? Hope your loving life! :)

ap said...

on a semi-unrelated note, or just plain not related at all, you can ditch that firefox thing now because the new internet explorer has tabs instead of new windows

Rachel said...

on a related note to Adam's comment, you can stick with firefox and have the ability to pull up sites in ie with a new addon feature! so ha! :)

ap said...

^probably the stupidest thing i've ever heard

Rachel said...

not really. when you need to see what your web pages look like in both mozilla and ie, it is very convenient that I can have one browser open with tabs from both. quite convenient.

Anonymous said...

Wow, I didn't realize that the life of a "lab" rat could be so dangerous! Be careful out there.....LOL^^