Sunday, October 23, 2005

La Costa . . .

changes. discovering once again that my body is susceptable to the illnesses of the world, i have decided a major life change is in order. Sharing a room and living with 5 other slobs has gotten the best of me. I came down with sinusitus and the mumps. I was bed ridden for weeks.

Almost. I sniffled and coughed for about a week. I was very upset, and still am, which may confirm the opinion of some that I am an extremely angry person and that I have a problem. Regardless, I have put my contract for sale offering a free dinner.

There's something to be said for privacy and a place to call home, even if you do have to sell your soul to get it. As I've said before, "money's not an issue when it comes to my happiness." I'm never happier than when I'm spending other people's money. I laugh at anyone that says money can't buy happiness. And yes I am a snob.

9 comments:

Rachel said...

oh wow. First of all, how bout you delete those posts from people who don't know you, about their sites. secondly, I'm so sorry you are sick! Maybe you have my disease! what is it called again? pcd? anyway, everyone on my team agrees with your analysis, there's no other explanation! Well, I'm sorry you are trying to find a new place. I love you tons, hopefully you can sell your contract and find a small place that's still affordable. You're the best! I miss you!
Rachel :)

FishHead said...

What does this have to do with the coast? Your spanish needs help. Alot of people think that spanish words can easily be made from english words by adding "la" before and an "a" after, but that just isn't the case. Look at how this common folly has played out in this poor blogger's post. He meant to title his post, "The Cost" (perhaps trying to follow in the shoes of Snoop--"I paid da' cost to be da' bo$$"?). Unfortunately, he mistakingly wrote instead, "The Coast." As any spaniard, latino, hispanic, or castillian will tell you, the title should have been written, "El Costo."

Anonymous said...

Hey, I'm sorry you have been sick and that you're feeling like you have to move. Not fun. Don't give up.......remember drink lots of water to wash away the junk!!!!Love you and miss you. Mom

Anonymous said...

Money unfortunately can't buy love so good luck with that. And buck up and stop whinning, walk it off.......I would say more but I get paid da $$ to be a personal consultant. Think about this one time offer next time it will cost more, you need alot of work.

Rachel said...

is this Jabba who is posting annonymously claiming to be a personal consultant? or someone new? Troy, do tell.

Anonymous said...

11:23 comment above was from
THE SNOOP
sorry for the massive confusion this may have caused

FishHead said...

didn't anyone at least think my post was funny? give me a courtesy laugh at least. I'm dying here.

Anonymous said...

im still laughing

Anonymous said...

i laughed for like 10 min. you are so funny jabba. keep it up your gonna go far............ahhhhhhhh i like cake