Monday, October 03, 2005

i need my hat


despite my capability to be infinitely patient, my limits are about to be breached. i have lost my hat. i know not where it has wandered. and the worst part is is that someone has it and will not reveal its true location, nor will the possessor reveal his identity. i am at a loss for words. this is about more than a hat. it is a part of me. we have gone everywhere together, we have gone nowhere together . . . what can heal my broken heart?

let the truth be told

7 comments:

FishHead said...

this really is tragic. Now you must only have 15 or 20 hats...

Rachel said...

I agree with shane... tragic, truly tragic. But, alas, which hat do you speak of? I mean, is this really a hat? Or a metaphor of some type.... I'm confused, to be quite honest, with all the drama over the hat.

Anonymous said...

OK Dr. Suess ...........I love these dots.
THE SNOOP

Anonymous said...

Everything I say should be a quote.
TDB

Rachel said...

Yeah of course Troy, that's how it should be. I quote you all the time, even the gestures you make! Me and Alyssa call them, "happy hands"... when you always put your hands up when your talking. anyway, i love and miss you tons! who's the snoop???
love,
Rachel

yoohoo said...

the snoop is my girl with pig tails

Rachel said...

your girl with pig tails? nice. who is this annonymous poster trying to give your hat a sexual preference anyway?