Wednesday, June 01, 2005

randoms conversions

having been converted to constantly searching the internet for using information, I ran across the following useful website
http://www.liutilities.com/products/wintaskspro/processlibrary
This website helps you scan all the processes in listed in the task manager to see if they are considered harmful. My conversion to nerdonism should be given credit to jabba, heres the address to his site
http://smbiorn.blogspot.com./
great.......
well, at least I have a wonderfully happy computer, he doesn't even like to sleep he just runs all day and then I get home from work and he just wants to stretch his legs and go for a jaunt, reminds me of my youth when I ran mile after mile in my ever so comfortable sweat pants.......
and so my mind drifts to better days.....
if thats possible....
I love doing these dots........

3 comments:

Rachel said...

you're silly.

FishHead said...

I feel so proud to have finally broken through the semmingly impenetrable fortresses used as your ears.

Anonymous said...

ummm...o.k....