Sunday, May 08, 2005

telemarketing

despite not being able to last more than a week on my most recent job, it did however inspire me to create my own business. I will pay 12 and 13 year olds to sell car washes and oil changes over the phone from campus (so I dont have to use or pay for a landline). They will be paid on pure commission so I only pay them as I make money. I think I really have an idea which hasn't even been tapped in Provo. All money will be used for the 12 and 13 year old upcoming scout camp adventure. We are 100% non-profit.

3 comments:

FishHead said...

Keep everyone up to date on this new venture. what job did you not make it a week at? how goes everything else? I was beginning to think that you would never blog again. peace out

Rachel said...

Yes, this idea seems very interesting (I'm not so sure you're going to make the millions you've been hoping for off of this idea) but, for a good cause, who cares about making money!?!? :) Let us know what else you're up to, do you have a new job yet? are you coming home to visit or what?!!! love you,
Rachel

Anonymous said...

So, how did that work out? I assume you are exploring other economic ideas in the northern region as you have recently relocated to Washington for the summer! Hey give me a jingle soon!

Love ya, Dena