Friday, April 08, 2005


Today I killed my pea plant. We've been together for about a month and a half. Filled with many ups and downs the time was right to finally put it down. In retrospect I'm sure there were some things I could have down better. Give it more light, better water and most of all more tender loving care. If I only would have known that the pod would become so heavy it would bend the plant in half. Alas my plant is dead and I am left alone to tell the sad tale of Project Pea Plant. I hope I get an A. Posted by Hello

2 comments:

Rachel said...

I'm "rooting" (no pun intended) for your pea pod grade. That's a wonderful story Troy. Keep up the originality. Love you,
Rachel

Anonymous said...

Don't feel too bad Troy, I bought some flowers for my apartment. I have no idea how often to water them, so I would water it in the morning and then when I got home at night. Unfortunately the flowers died, apparently from over moisturization! Very very sad. It must run in the family. But then again Grammy is a garden guru.....

Love your guts,

Dena