Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Suprise!


Microsoft, probably watching in futility, had some tricks up it's sleeve as the world ate up Firefox cake. As I was enjoying a rare moment online I happened to see a little update balloon in the corner. Figuring this may be an update on a worldwide virus or attack on their perfect software I promptly clicked on the balloon and commenced downloading. I was alarmed, however, to discover that Microsoft's update was actually simply a cover on a much larger scheme. To have the world unknowingly download Internet Explorer. For some reason or another I was prompted if I wanted to download IE7. Umm, no. They should just go back to watching the world eat up Firefox cake. On the other hand, and by the same token, Firefox small development team is actually eating Internet Explorer cake. It appears a tradition has begun. They also received a cake from IE developers on the release date of Firefox 2. I wonder how it tastes? The cake looks good, but I fear it's past its expiration date and full of bugs. I wonder when they will start give cakes to the Ubuntu (Popular version of Linux) development team?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hmmm...