Sunday, May 27, 2007

zoins

The following includes pics of angels landing which overlooks the entire park (pic 1 and 2) as well as a diagram (pic 5) which outline's how we missed hiking west temple and actually hiked Mt. Kinesava. It was still a super hike but it was not what we intended. Also included is a picture of Josh and I at the beginning of hiking the narrows (pic 3). Enjoy.

Side note: Hiking up a river for 4 hours in flip flops may result in a bloody foot. I'm pretty sure this has never been before, not because it can't be done but because no one has been stupid enough to inflict themselves in such a manner.

7 comments:

fijigirl said...

Wow! I'm impressed, I've heard that is a tough hike in "appropriate" footwear. I myself have tried to hike in flip flops, but never something of that magnitude. I love all the pics! I hope your foot has recovered! Love ya bro......

Rachel said...

Yeah, uhhh, flip flops?? Who are you?? :) I can't believe you did that! That's mostly stupid, but a little bit impressive too. I don't think I'd want the bloody feet to show for it though.

FishHead said...

Get a pair of Teva/Chaco style sandals and you'll have the comfort you love in a flip flop and the hiking support you love in a boot without any of the blood. Great pics, glad you made it out alive. With the bloody foot and sprained ankle, it's a bit of a miracle you made it out of there alive.

yoohoo said...

fyi: josh was wearing chaco's and was similarly chafed

ap said...

yeah, get some chacos, start dating a girl who doesn't shave her legs, eat trail mix for breakfast, lunch, and dinner

Anonymous said...

update now!

Unknown said...

If I can update...you can update!