Tuesday, August 02, 2005

OCD


Taking in the scenery at Smith Rock I can help but wonder what am I thinking? And this is what makes us human. Some say its OCD. I say shut up and stop thinking. Ahh. I apologize for the shadows which mask my brilliant tan. I'm not posting this picture because I'm into myself or anything I just want everyone to see I'm not butt-white, I am in fact almost black, especially in the shadows. Speaking of shadows, people look way better in shadows. Maybe instead of wearing make up self-conscious girls should flee from the sun and artificial light rather than seeking it and bask in the beauty which the dark provides. And I don't have OCD. PS. Beavers are human. If I could only be a beaver. If anyone knows how I can become one let me know. Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
yoohoo said...

sorry it was too much too soon

Anonymous said...

I'd rather wear make-up

FishHead said...

what is OCD?