Monday, January 10, 2005

aghh the pain

I have shin splints. it hurts. i need someone to come and massage my shins or something. any volunteers? unfortunately thats all i have to say right now, in terms of complaining at least.

Ive move into my new place, and it is amazing. I don't like school anymore, at least right now, I don't want to go to school. These are my feelings.

I really enjoy sharing my feelings. Oh how I wish I could shout my feelings from the tops of the mountains for all to hear, this is a really good outlet for me.

Whatever.

2 comments:

Rachel said...

WHy don't you want to go to school? I don't either, but just wondering. Hopefully that changes soon. Glad you like your new place.

FishHead said...

I didn't know you were a runner. i haven't had shin splints since 8th grade. it hurts. hope you feel better. don't worry about your classes so much. you've got to get through the generals like everyone else. take solice in the fact that you like your major classes.